Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LUSTING: Tarte for True Blood Collection


I apologize if this annoys any Twilight fans out there but Twilight is like unsweetened Kool Aid compared to True Blood's 1945 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild Jeroboam. And that's me being nice just because I was a 16 year old and in love with L.J. Smith's fictional vampires in The Vampire Diaries. I'm not 16 anymore.

I'm a huge True Blood fan so this gets me all shivery and V-deprived and prepared to rush out the door the moment it's available at Sephora. Tarte, the line sold at Sephora know for its cheek and lip stains, has released Tarte for True Blood Collection.



For $52 US you get the True Blood palette - 17 eyeshadows in quite wearable colours (they could've gone with dark, vampy colours but they didn't), a black Aqua-Gel eyeliner, black mascara and an eye primer. And packaged in a saucy black and red, corsetty box. Love it!

Tarte is known for their cheek stains. The Tarte for True Blood Natural Cheek Stain is $30 and a shimmery, blood-red (what else?). 

The Tarte for True Blood LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint is a mint-infused, iridescent red shade and is $24. 

Growl. WANT.

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment