- The Sephora and Pantone collaborations continue. They've just launched an electronic system that can accurately match your skintone to one of the 110 shades in the Pantone SkinTone Library, which can then be used to match one of the foundations Sephora carries.
- Is Arbonne really as pure and natural as you think?
- The annual Met Ball happened last week. This year's theme was punk. While I have to argue that none of the outfits worn by the models and celebrities on the red carpet were at all punk, it was quite the display and Buzzfeed has a round-up of some of the night's best beauty looks.
- Oh look, Disney's gone and "fixed" something that wasn't broken at all. Merida, the refreshingly non-typical-princess heroine of the Disney movie Brave, has been given a makeover, for some bizarro reason. Boooooo, Disney, boooooo.
- Some tips for posing for photos from three photogenic ladies. Trust me, you'll want to read this.
- Attention make-up artists in the GTA! MUA Lucky Bromhead is teaching a class on Macro Beauty at Blur Makeup Room in Toronto. The event details are here.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Beauty Squared Round-Up - May 12, 2013
Weekly beauty link round-up time! Let's do this.