- Counterfeit cosmetics: why you should be wary of what and where you buy online.
- Karen from the Makeup and Beauty Blog shows us how to use eyeshadow to fill in our eyebrows.
- OPI and Gwen Stefani are teaming up with a nail collection!
- Here's a 5-minute, no-makeup, makeup look.
- If your eyes aren't always watering like mine, you can do this very cool inner and outer eyeliner look.
- Are you an Instagram fan? Here is a list of some of the coolest makeup Instagrammers you should be following! (No, Beauty Squared isn't on Instagram, yet)
- MAC MUA Caitlin Callahan talks to Beauty Editor about her favourite products, her work and what she feels is the true meaning of makeup.
- Buzzfeed has a list of 14 things you're doing wrong to your skin.
- Have you seen Beyonce's new video for the song "Pretty Hurts"? In it she appears as a beauty pageant contestant and criticizes beauty myths and the idea of perfection. Great idea, but is it really effective considering how flawlessly gorgeous Beyonce looks throughout the video and always?
- Finally, check out some photos from this nude photo series by artist Gracie Hagen. In it she has men and women pose nude, first in a conventionally sexy manner and then in "unflattering" poses that we don't typically see in magazines. The link here is NSFW.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Beauty Squared Round-Up - December 15, 2013
Happy Sunday! We hope you're staying warm and sane during the always-crazy holiday season. If you're stressed out or snowed in, or having a lie-in, here are some beauty-related links for you click on and enjoy.