We took a week off from our weekly round-up and we're so sorry. But here we are with lots of beauty-related goodies to share with you.
- The last round-up featured a review of Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer by Pixiwoo. Here is a guide for using it, showing how light or how heavily it can be applied.
- Two lists of the best black eyeliners: one from Phyrra and one from Beauty411.
- Afraid of bright lipstick but tempted by it? Here's how you can overcome that fear.
- And more Kevyn Aucoin for you - here's a breakdown of his different lip looks (Cupid's Bow, The Smear, Bonnie Parker, etc) and how to achieve them.
- Makeup stains on clothing. We all get them and we all hate them. Now we can get rid of them!
- Skincare can be tricky with your serums and moisturizers and antioxidants and oils and sunscreens. Here's how to apply all of them, properly, in layers so your skin looks and feels the best it can.
- Have you heard that Urban Decay is releasing a Pulp Fiction-themed makeup collection in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the movie? YES, it's happening. MUA Kandee Johnson has done a wicked Mia Wallace look using the collection. Check it out here!