Hoping that you're warm and having a great Sunday, doing whatever it is that you need to do. Here are our beauty links to share this week. Let's dig in!
- Do you know what keratosis pilaris is? You may have it and not realize it. It's a very common skin condition and here's how to deal with it.
- Undereye circles. Most of us are *blessed* with them, no matter how much sleep we get and how much water we drink. So concealer is our friend. Our very, very close friend. Here are some drugstore picks so you'll save some money AND be able to look more awake.
- The Muse reviews the Bliss Fabulips Pout-O-Matic Spa Powered Lip-Perfecting System - a battery-operated lip exfoliating tool.
- Wearing sunscreen is difficult especially when you wear makeup on top since you have to layer your products. Wearing products with built-in sunscreen is the trick, shortening your time spent and issues that can arise with layering. This list of the best tinted moisturizers that contain sunscreen should help.
- Three contouring techniques for giving yourself your best cheekbones.
- If you care about what's in your nail polish, here are ten five-free nail polish brands you should know about.