Hello lovelies! Busy days for the Beauty Squared gals lately, hence the lack of posts, but we still want to share our web finds with you every week (or almost every week)! Here are some beauty links for you to waste some time (and learn something!) on... Enjoy!
- Sad news last week. 13 year old YouTube makeup sensation Talia Joy lost her 6 year battle with cancer.
- Take your cue from Super Kawaii Mama and tie your hair back (no need to brush it! protect it and your scalp from the sun!) using these four vintage-inspired scarf looks. EASY and totally vintage glam.
- MUA Kim Greene shows how to cover the dark circles under actress Sofia Black D'elia's eyes.
- Thinking of going platinum blonde? You'll want to switch up your makeup routine. Here are some tips.
- Karen from the Makeup and Beauty Blog has some very helpful tips on how to take a good selfie.
- Are women's bodies still beautiful after pregnancy?
- What hair parts are most flattering for your face shape?
- A trick that might change the way you fill in your eyebrows...
- Hair products and styling techniques for hair that's prone to frizziness.
A Bettie Page hair tutorial from the lovely gals at Bettie Page Clothing.