- Glamour magazine did a reader survey and found that young women recorded an average of 13 negative thoughts about their bodies every day.
- CityTV MUA Tracy Peart has some tips for keeping cool while applying makeup.
- Have you every wondered why some beauty products are so pricey?
- What beauty products and treatments do beauty editors spend their money on?
- Fashion Magazine's Beauty Panel has their tips for hair and makeup for job interviews. These would work well for a daily work look too. Polished and professional!
- Skin is drier in the summertime so Elle Canada has a round-up of their favourite hydrating skin care products.
- It's good to get some sunshine, some fresh air and some vitamin D. But it's not good to sit out and soak up the rays like you used to. Here are some tips for tanning safely.
- Sunburn, chlorine-damage, dry skin - here are ten ways to repair summer damage to your hair and skin.
- Did Coronation Street stars Brooke Vincent and Catherine Tyldesley break marketing rules by publicising fictitious beauty products on Twitter? An investigative UK TV series claims to have created a cosmetics firm and gotten the actresses to tweet about them.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Beauty Squared Round-Up - July 7, 2013
Here are some interesting and helpful beauty links we've stumbled across this past week and want to share with you. Let's dig in!