Here are some of the best beauty-related links we've come across this week.
- Pale? Want to wear bronzer but don't know how? BeautyEditor.ca has a suggestion for you.
- Tracy over at Beauty Reflections take a look at some of Lush's Hallowe'en goodies.
- Jane from Daly Beauty has found an inexpensive dupe for a high-end product. You'll love this one!
- Ande from MakeMeOverAnde shows us some of Benefit's limited edition gift sets for the holiday season.
- Marie Claire UK has compiled some inspiring body-related quotes from the gorgeous Kate Winslet.
- UK make-up artist Mary Greenwell's great makeup tutorial for over-50-year-olds is great for women of all ages.
- Check out these fantastic portraits of famous men for Esquire's Life of Man.
- Slathering your hair with coconut oil before bleaching it can keep your hair feeling soft, not crunchy.