OK, now that that PSA is done with, let's take a look at all the beauty-related links we've gathered for your interest this week. There's some good 'uns in here:
- Speaking of Sephora...this week they pulled one of Kat Von D's lipsticks off their shelves and website after backlash from customers over the name "Celebutard". Short-sighted on the part of Kat Von D and Sephora not to anticipate the response, in my opinion!
- Glamour has a round-up of their picks for the best beauty trends from Spring Fashion Week 2014.
- Revlon responds to the charge that they are selling products that contain cancer-causing ingredients while branding themselves as supporters of breast cancer research. Revlon says the charges are "misleading".
- A DIY dry shampoo - rice flour - and tips for how to use it for perfect results!
- Speaking of powder, here are some things you may be doing wrong when you use face powder in your makeup routine.
- 23 Amazing Budget Beauty Buys from Beautylish.com. Many of these are American, but keep a list for the next time you go cross-border shopping!
- MUA extraordinaire, James Vincent, chooses his favourite cult red lipsticks.
- Are you guilty of any of these bad skin habits?
- Sam from Pixiwoo talks about five common makeup mistakes - too dark brows, using the wrong foundation, etc - and how to fix them.
That's it for this week! Hope you've enjoyed (and learned something)!