- Three must-read beauty books - do you have them all?
- Brown eyeshadow can be a little boring, but what if it's a little metallic and shimmery? Here are five celebs rocking some bronze eye looks - get inspired!
- It's late fall here in Canada and that means boot season. Hurrah! But new boots can be a pain. Here are some tips for working them in so they don't pinch and cause blisters.
- Elle Canada has an interview with fashion blogger Gabi Gregg (www.gabifresh.com) who has earlier this year designed a line of swimwear for Swimsuits For All (online retailer of plus-size swimwear).
- We love beauty hacks, don't you? Here are three more that may change your life (or just make it easier).
- Want to look better in photos? Here's a tip that you may not believe. SQUINCHING. It takes practice but it may make all the difference for you. Don't believe me? Click through.
- Beautylish is celebrating the dearly missed and wonderful MUA Kevyn Aucoin. Take a look and embrace the magic of Mr. Aucoin.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Beauty Squared Round-Up: November 24, 2013
Good morning! Happy Sunday to you! In the mood for some lazy weekend web surfing? Here is your weekly round-up of the Beauty Squared approved useful, entertaining, interesting and thought-provoking from the last week or so.