- Beauty picks from the always-radiant Cate Blanchett and some cheaper but just-as-effective versions.
- The Muse shares some of her picks for spring, from Laura Mercier, Bath and Body Works, Clinique and Etude House.
- If you like electric-pastel nail colours, take a look at OCC's Plastic Passion Nail Lacquers.
- Do you struggle to keep your brows looking their best? Anastasia Beverly Hills may have something you need. Click through to learn more.
- Check out this kinda-genius Etsy idea: a makeup/docking station. You can use it for watching YouTube tutorials while putting on makeup.
- The seven most common makeup blunders and how to prevent/fix them.
- Makeup can make us look older, especially if we have dry skin or aging skin. Here are some makeup tips for looking younger.
- Dry skin? Winter-dehydrated skin? Here are some heavy-duty moisturizers for you.
- Runway inspiration for spring's pink lips, from nude and natural to bubblegum to bold and bright.
- An earlier Beauty Squared post looked at Illamasqua's Sculpting Powder Duo - for contouring and highlighting. You can read it here. But here is why so many find contouring and highlighting so fascinating and/or so tricky to master. Do not use these celebrities as inspiration if you're looking into trying contouring and highlighting.
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Beauty Squared Round-Up - March 23, 2014
Hello readers! We hope that you're enjoying your weekends. Spring is definitely in the air!