Time again for our weekly round-up of beaut-astic links to inspire you and make you think.
- Arianne AKA The Glitter Geek, test drives the Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X - a home hair removal system that uses lasers.
- Annnd speaking of hair, but the stuff on your head that you want to keep, here are the best and worst hair styles for round faces.
- A test drive of those new one-use nail polish pods from Sephora.
- We've all over-tweezed our eyebrows at one point or another. Here are some tips on how to grow them back.
- LOOK at this gorgeous coral-red lipstick. Wowza!
- Worried about sun damage, now that summer has rolled around (in the northern hemisphere)? Here are some foods you can eat that might help you.
- And since food isn't enough to protect you from sunburn and sun damage, here is a list of beauty editor approved sunscreens, in a range of price points.
- A great round-up of celebrity-inspired make-up looks. It helps of course to resemble the celeb you're trying to mimic, but you may find your new favourite vlogger in this list too.
- Haircare brands are starting to market hair products designed specifically for women who wear veils.