- Let's begin with nude lips. Here are three easy steps to getting the perfect nude lip.
- Here are some products and an eye look that you might want to pair with that nude lip. Tracy of Beauty Reflections reviews the Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic Pencil in Iridescent Pop Purple.
- Benefit Cosmetics released their brand new They're Real Push-Up Liner a few days ago so the reviews are coming fast and furious right now. Beauty Squared will have a review shortly. Here is a review from the Office Chic Blog, but also a trick for creating an eyeliner flick on hooded eyes.
- Here is the review of They're Real Push-Up Liner by Tracy of Beauty Reflections. Spoiler alert: she didn't like it.
- Do you like to sit near the window when you're in an airplane? You should read this, and next time, protect yourself from the sun.
- Sleep. We all love sleep, don't we? We also rarely get enough of it, right? Need an excuse to get more? Well, sleep can remedy some skin problems like acne, wrinkles and dark circles.
- So you let yourself sleep a little later this morning and now you're pressed for time to get out the door. Here are some makeup tips and some don't skip steps that'll save you time and have you looking polished.
- Do you like having glowing bronzed skin but don't want to risk sun damage or worse? Here are four of the best liquid bronzers you should look into.
- Choose makeup colours based on chakra theory, suggests this Beautylish post, which provides makeup products in yellow, orange, red, green, blue, purple and indigo.
- Fashion Magazine's Beauty Panel share the best beauty advice they've ever been given.
- Pixiwoo usually do product reviews on their blog, but they're not usually quite this in depth. Clearly, they think Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer deserves a detailed review.
- Summer means humidity and humidity means frizzy hair. Here's a round-up of some of the best frizz-fighting products.
- To bang or not to bang. For many women that is the question.
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Beauty Squared Round-Up - June 29, 2014
Hello lovelies! It's almost July, can you believe it? Also, hold onto your butts, everyone, this week's round-up is packed.