- It's a trend that's been around for awhile, but it's taken off again recently. Eyebrow slits.
- There are some beauty rituals you should skip in the days just before your wedding (or any major event when you want to look your best).
- We're in that transitional period where summer fades into autumn. What nail colour do you wear that's not completely un-summery but not entirely autumn either? Here are five ideas for you.
- Fake eyelashes can be hella intimidating, but here are some tips if you're keen to wear them!
- Some great makeup tricks that can make you look younger.
- Kohl eyeliner, or kajal as it is known in different parts of the world, has been around for centuries. XOVain takes a look at some of the best kajal products.
- Here's part one of Mascara Wars' Makeup Artist's Guide to Deep Black Skintones. Even if you're not a makeup artist, it's worth a read, especially if you've got dark skin.
- Do you sleep in your makeup? Even just sometimes? Well, you should read this.
- And on the flip side of that, here are ten beauty things you can be doing to your skin while you sleep.
- Did you know that common anti-aging ingredients such as retinol lose their efficacy when they're exposed to air and light? That means that anti-aging moisturizers packaged in jars, requiring you to dip your fingers into them aren't as effective as those that come in tubes or bottles.
- The 10 (Unbreakable) Laws of Always Looking Polished.
Sunday, September 6, 2015
Beauty Squared Round-Up for September 6, 2015
Hello, and a happy Saturday to you!