Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Sale Sephora Sale!

By that I mean, items already on sale at www.sephora.com are an additional 20% off until the end of the year!

Sale items can be found here. Wondering what's worth your while? Here are Beauty Squared's picks:



Bare Escentuals Eye Looks on the Go: Another innovative product from Bare Escentuals. This isn't a must-have on my list but it's on sale for $12 US (plus 20% off) and it comes with 30 cards (10 cards of 3 looks) - each with two Bare Escentuals eye colours (on the cards) and instructions on how to apply them. If you're unfamiliar with Bare Escentuals this is a great way to try it for a very low price!


Benefit Bright Lights, Big City: I'm a big fan of many of Benefit's products and this kit (on sale for $35 US plus 20% off) has two of my favourites - their Eye Bright pencil and their BADGal Blue mascara. It's a kit meant for gals on the go and includes a primer, a concealing/highlighting pencil and an eye-brightening mascara as well as a travel mirror and a see-through plastic pouch.


Philosophy The Winter Escape: Mmmm, delicious Philosophy body treats. A mini version of their Peppermint Hot Cocoa 3-in-1 (bubble bath, shower gel, shampoo), a Melting Marshmallow Lip Shine and their Melting Marshmallow Cream Body Souffle. Those of you who are familiar with Philosophy's 3-in-1s, you'll know these are a real treat and I have to tout the unbelievable scent of the Melting Marshmallow Body Souffle - it smells like warm, slightly toasted melty marshmallows. I must admit though that I am wary of Philosophy lip products - years ago when I used to sell them, they looked and smelled fantastic but tasted awful. So awful that I couldn't wear them. Of course this may have changed, and if so, gloss away!


Marc Jacobs Daisy Gift Set: I am a sucker for Marc Jacobs fragrances and although I tend to stay away from any scents that are "green-smelling" I love Daisy. This gift set comes with a 1.7 oz bottle of the fragrance, a coin purse and a mini rollerball and it's on sale for $45 US (plus 20% off).

It looks like Sephora might be clearing out of Laura Geller, Vincent Longo and Kevyn Aucoin products (based on the number of products in their sale section). I do recommend the Kevyn Aucoin products, if only because they were created by the man himself. Two of these sales items I'm eyeing are the Sensual Skin Enhancer and the mini brush kit.



While I'd skip most of the Sephora brand make-up, there are a tonne of bags on sale that I'd suggest checking out. Many of these would double as clutches for an evening out!





Happy Shopping!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment