Friday, December 23, 2011

December Glymm Box


My December Glymm Box arrived last week - a Christmas gift for me! This is the second in my year-long Glymm subscription (click here to see my first). 

Bright pink box, ribbon writing, check!


Inside, a ribbon wrapped bundle.

A list of the items inside my Glymm Box.

$10 off the Glymm shop
The goodies inside...


A sample of Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask.


This innovative formula is enriched with revitalizing grape acid and antioxidant-rich grape seed oils which work together to gently dissolve dead skin cells and reveal a perfectly nourished, balanced and luminous skin complexion. 

Sula Natural Lip Gloss.




Playful, yet sophisticated, this trendy line is designed to compliment not define! Sula Lip Gloss is formulated with natural ingredients that will smooth, soften and moisturize your pretty lips. Go ahead and break the rules, set trends and always be pretty!

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream.


Ahava lightweight lotion goes to work the minute you apply it, with a powerful blend of ingredients to treat hand dryness and dermatitis. It's rich, nourishing Dead Sea minerals hydrate and restore moisture to even the most rough and scaly skin. The hazel extracts soothe and soften dry skin, without making it feel greasy.

YSL Parisienne perfume



Once upon a time there was Parisienne, who lived and loved in the moment - the portrait of a woman incredibly free. Parisienne is a floral, feminine yet sensual fragrance which will leave a trace of mystery everywhere you go. This luxurious scent wraps up a woman's body and stays with her all day long. Scandalous, some say?

And of course, a little glass jar of jelly beans!


I have tried and loved all of the products I got in my December Glymm box. The Sula gloss isn't something I'd buy though. It's very light and doesn't last very long. Pretty, but for a product junkie like me, I have plenty of light, glossy lip products and don't need another!

Did you get a Glymm Box this month? What was in yours?

C.

1 comment:

  1. I've got the same stuff! :)

    http://guiltlust.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-glymm-box-ahava-ysl-sula.html

    ReplyDelete