Monday, March 21, 2011

Estee Lauder Sale Haul

I was given tickets by Bobby (@gimmelsdadto a sale Estee Lauder was holding in Markham, Ontario a little while ago. At the last minute, my plans to go fell through so I offered them up on Twitter. Christine (@lu_christine) was the first to respond and we met in person so I could give her the tickets. Christine was also kind and brave enough to shop the sale for me. I gave her a list and some cash and she brought back some sweet stuff for me! 

Take a look:

MAC's A Tartan Tale Glitter/Pigment set in Warm Thrillseekers



MAC's A Tartan Tale Beauties Play It Cool Eyeshadow Palette which Jill reviewed back in November.





MAC's Leopard Luxe eyeshadow palette from the Fabulous Feline's collection (also reviewed by Jill here).



MAC lashes - I've never tried these before.


In total this all came to just under $90 CDN! Check out what Christine picked up for herself on her blog: http://www.christinelu.ca/2011/03/mac-makeup-haul/.

C.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your camera is so good! Shows off the pigment and colours soo well :) And no problemo at all, was more than happy to do it! Till the next one!

    ReplyDelete