Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kiehl's Photo-Age Deep-Action Exfoliating Cleanser Review


Kiehl's Photo-Age Corrector Deep-Action Exfoliating Cleanser is designed to break apart surface discolouration and stimulate cells to restore fresh, even-toned skin. It's a creamy, gentle exfoliator designed to reduce the look of discolouration in the skin and to refresh the skin's surface. 

A friend of mine bought a tube and offered it to me to try, so I did. I'm not yet at the point where my skin is showing much in the way of aging so I can't verify for the ability of this to reduce discolouration, but it does do an excellent job of deeply cleaning and exfoliating your skin. My face felt incredible afterwards.

At $22 CDN and roughly $30 CDN, it's on the pricier side when it comes to skin cleansers but if you use this every few days or even once a week as a deep-cleaning exfoliator, it'd make the price more reasonable. You don't need a lot of product either, it increases in volume when you add water.

I would definitely buy this for myself. 

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment