Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December Luxe Box


I received my December Luxe Box a few weeks ago but this post got lost in the holiday shuffle. The good news is that I've been able to use some of the products so I can do more than just introduce them to you!

You can sign up for your own Luxe Box subscription here.


Made just for me!



Season-themed note card




Product info card


And here's what's inside.




Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray
Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray provides a weightless hold with none of the stickiness of traditional hairspray. Your hair will brilliantly shine in style this holiday season, whatever the occasion!




Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo


Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner
Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner: This colour-safe shampoo and conditioner is formulated without sulfates, phosphates and parabens. It will leave your locks shiny and beautifully soft  by replenishing moisture and restoring the health of your hair.


I've been using these on and off for two weeks. I normally only use conditioner (like shampoo) in my hair because my hair is often too fluffy after regular shampooing. The Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean but weighted down enough that it styles the way I want it to and isn't fly-away clean. It's also smooth, unbelievably shiny and softly scented.


Yves Rocher 24H Vitality Anti-Fatigue Skin Care
This interactive moisturizer is enriched with Red Vine Polyphenols that combat signs of fatigue that age the skin. It smooths away fine lines and wrinkles and revitalizes the skin, revealing a more radiant complexion.

I really like this moisturizer. It's rich but not heavy and light enough that you forget that you're wearing moisturizer. It's perfect for wearing under make-up. It left my skin feeling very nourished, smooth and soft. My Luxe Box product card gave the tip to slap your palms against your face gently before applying moisturizer to increase blood flow to the surface. It works with the moisturizer to nourish your skin.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million and 1 Million
Lady Million: For her, a heady bouquet of voluptuous flowers underlined with patchouli and amber.
1 Million: For him, an intense harmony of leather, white wood and amber dashed with citrus and spice.

NYX Slim Eye Pencil 
A smooth definer for your beautiful lids, this basic eyeliner blends easily and comes in a variety of shades. A staple in everyone's makeup bags, you can never go wrong with black!

Loose Button Chocolate Button 
What was in your December Luxe Box?

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment