Beauty Squared was invited to the L'Oreal Spring 2012 Preview Party in Toronto recently. It was at the uber-stylish Trump International Hotel and featured an incredible sweet table full of chocolate goodies as well as all of the products we can expect to see in the new year from L'Oreal!
I snapped a few photos on my iPhone.
|BB cream and skincare|
|Chocolate lip lollipops|
|Crowding around the sweet table|
|Colour Genius App|
|Colour Genius App demo|
- Take a photo of your outfit or use a photo you've got in your photo library.
- The app will give you a range of colours that you will then choose from to match the colours in your outfit, or that you just want to work with.
- Then you're given the option to Match It (sophisticated), Blend It (natural) or Clash It (bold).
- The app also asks if you want a Day or Night look - again this can be literal or more suited to your preference (whether you want a softer or stronger look).
- You're then given a selection of three L'Oreal products - typically a lip colour, an eyeshadow and a nail colour - depending on your choices. And there's your shopping list!