- Tracy at Beauty Reflections reviews the Sephora + Pantone Universe Light Storm Liquid Shadows in Smoky Grape and Tuscany.
- Tracy also tries the new official Maybelline makeup look of Air Canada's flight attendants.
- An intrepid BuzzFeed writer attempts to replicate some Pinterest beauty tricks to some terribly comical results.
- Sam Chapman's contouring tutorial.
- Makeup artist extraordinaire for CityTV, Tracy Peart, offers tips for paring down your makeup for summer.
- The Beauty Blogging Junkie has tips for nude makeup.
- The New York Times' Rethinking Makeup's Sun Protection.
- Overtweezing. We've all done it. Here's help for when you've tweezed those eyebrows into an inch of their life (or less).
- Rae at The Notice reviews Essence's Vintage District It's Popul-Art Blush. So pretty and so inexpensive!
- Joe Fresh's Fall 2013 makeup previewed.
- Even short hair can get in the way sometimes, especially in the summer when anything on your skin can feel incredibly annoying and hot. XOVain has some ideas for short hair updos!
- Have you got a round face? Here are some makeup tips for you.
- Multitasking beauty products!
- In this list of DIY household products you'll find DIY bath salts, DIY body wash, DIY body lotion and DIY makeup remover, among many others.
- Summertime means humidity and humidity means frizz. Here are some tips for maintaining that smooth and shiny hair during the summer.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Beauty Squared Round-Up - June 23, 2013
Hello lovelies! Here's your Sunday round-up post with the beauty-related links we've come across this week.