Let's get started!
- Do you own some OCC Lip Tars? Have you found they've separated a little, or a lot? Here's an easy trick to get them back together - VERY low effort!
- If you're on the look-out for a new foundation primer, here's a review of Australian company Becca's Ever-Matte Primer. You may want to check it out the next time you're at Sephora.
- It's oh-so-tempting to just cut all of your hair off sometimes, isn't it? Especially when the weather is getting warmer. If you're considering a super-short pixie cut, here are some things you should consider first before you make the commitment.
- Beautylish has a guide for suncare beauty products. Essential if you burn easily!
- Wearing sunscreen can reduce your chances of developing skin cancer and researchers have now got evidence that it keeps you looking younger longer. In case the Tan Mom hasn't provided you with enough evidence...here's more.
- Ah summer. Shaving, waxing, exfoliating, razor burn, stubble, goooooood times. Allure magazine has some tips for getting your legs into shape for shorts and skirts (without the gym).
- Wear glasses? Here are some great makeup tips.
- With the ever-increasing concern about toxins, such as lead, in beauty and skincare products, this video tutorial shows you how you can easily make your own lipsticks, using crayons!
- You may have heard about Juli, a Singaporean beauty blogger, who recently went for a facial and has been experiencing an allergic reaction ever since. She's been documenting her situation on her blog here. This is a must-see, especially if you go for skin treatments like facials.