Can you believe it's the last Sunday of February already? I can't. 2014 is whizzing by, so far.
We're excited to share our round-up with you this week, so let's dive in!
- If there's a 60s makeup tutorial floating around out there and we spot it, you know it's getting shared with our B2 readers! ESPECIALLY if it's a Pixiwoo tutorial. Sam shows how to create an Edie Sedgwick look. Edie was a 60s It Girl and muse to Andy Warhol and this is a lot of look but it's so great.
- Winter is tough, tough, tough on the skin. The New York Times wants to help and recommends an eye serum, exfoliator and illuminating powder to help your skin look glowy and bright.
- Products for battling undereye puffiness and tricks for reducing the appearance of undereye shadows.
- Bad hair day fixes from Fashion Magazine's Beauty Panel for when you oversleep, used too much product or it's just not working for you. At all. We've all been there.
- A universally flattering eyeshadow shade? How intriguing... Click through to find out what this magical colour is.
- Pink lipstick, and we're not talking MLBB (My Lips But Better) pink lipstick, but bright and bubbly pink. These'll get you thinking and feeling spring...
- Speaking of spring, British Beauty Blogger has a look at Bobbi Brown's Nectar & Nude collection (launching in March). It's got coral and nude lipglosses, nail polish, cream blush and eyeshadows. Can't beat a soft nude palette accented with a bright pop of coral, really. Perfect for spring!
- The Muse has a review of the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge from the Nectar & Nude collection. It's called Hibiscus, which is one of those colour names that's totally irresistible in the beauty world.
- Karen of the Makeup and Beauty Blog has photos and swatches of the new NARS Matte Multiple Collection. Speaking of NARS, did you see the B2 reviews of the new NARS matte blushes from the last week?
- NARS Final Cut Collection: Love Blush
- NARS Final Cut Collection: New Attitude Blush
- NARS Final Cut Collection: Sex Fantasy Blush
- NARS Final Cut Collection: Final Cut Blush
- Kevyn Aucoin was a master, and a celebrity makeup artist almost before that was something to be. His books, Making Faces and Face Forward are classics. Who better to learn how to do a smoky eye from? Kevyn Aucoin's smoky eye tutorials.
- Actress Lea Seydoux wore a beautifully sophisticated and sexy blue smoky eye at last weekend's BAFTAs. Here's how to recreate it.
- 20 of the most gorgeous red lips of the last 20 years, according to InStyle magazine.
- Contouring your face can be tricky, very tricky. Here's a great tip on how to make the process easier.