- Karen of Make Up and Beauty Blog reviews and demonstrates the Revlon Rose Glow 02 Highlighting Palette.
- The results for Glamour magazine's Glammy awards (naming the best beauty products in America) are in. See which products won!
- Beauty tricks and tips from New York Fashion Week - how to tone done a bright lip colour, tame unruly brows, using salt spray (properly) in your hair, etc.
- As we transition from summer into fall, here are some grooming styles to consider incorporating - nails, lips, eyes, beards, hair.
- Fashion Magazine's Beauty Panel demonstrates how to wear bold coloured eyeshadows.
- You've probably heard of the no-makeup makeup look. Pssst, it's not actually "no makeup". And this is a great read about how much makeup you wear and how much you feel you should wear or how much society tells us we should wear.
- MUA Kandee Johnson shows us in her candy-coloured way some lipstick tips that you'll want to check out.
- Nine iconic lipstick moments in film (Pam! Molly! Faye! Marilyn! Audrey! Uma!) and the shades to match.
- Makeup should be used to highlight the best of your natural features. Here are some ways to highlight your eyes, bone structure, lips and skin.
- Are makeup artists like chefs? Sonia Roselli says yes.
- It was bound to happen, you guys. A hairbrush that you can turn into a camera (for taking selfies, obviously).
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Beauty Squared Round-up for September 14, 2014
Hello! Hope you're well wherever you are. Are you ready for our weekly round-up of clickable links? Hope you get inspired and learn something!