- Awesome nerdy nail stickers from Espionage Cosmetics (Sherlock!) and they have a Kickstarter going, so go and donate if you like the looks of what they're doing!
- Allure's got a list of the 50 beauty products you need to try. These are the cult ones (Chanel No. 5, NARS Orgasm, MAC Russian Red, Creme de la Mer) - how many have you tried?
- Are you in need of some new YouTube vloggers to check out? Buzzfeed has a round-up of the best Aussie beauty gurus you can find online.
- Some great drugstore brand lipglosses.
- This pretty doll-look from the Spring 2015 Altuzarra catwalk can be achieved by just mixing up your mascara application.
- Another runway trick to try - bronzer freckles!
- If your concealer is covering your undereye circles OK, but there's still a bit of purple/blue showing through, you might want to try this easy, inexpensive Wayne Goss trick.
- Facial massage is one of the best ways to keep your skin faster than it should and it just takes a few more minutes a day. MUA Lisa Eldridge shows us her facial massage routine. It's worth a try, and it feels good!
- Simple, elegant makeup GIFs that show you some tricks for applying your makeup.
- Could you be making one of these makeup mistakes that are making you look older?
- Pro tips for taking your makeup from faded to fabulous from MUA Kevin James Bennett.
- In an article about the new TV series 'How To Get Away With Murder' from 'Scandal' showrunner Shonda Rhimes, a New York Times TV critic described the show's star Viola Davis as "older, darker-skinned, and less classically beautiful than Ms. [Kerry] Washington". In response, the #lessclassicallybeautiful Twitter hashtag was born.
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Beauty Squared Round-Up for September 28, 2014
Hello there, friends. We've got a double Round-Up today since we missed last week's (sorry, travelling!).