Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Benefit CORALista Review and Swatches


CORALista is one of Benefit's newest bestselling boxed powders. I received a sample of it recently and thought I'd review it since it's winter here and this is a box of summery-glow if I ever saw I saw one!

Also, I'm impressed with the sample - it's a good size (3g) and the container can be opened and closed. 


CORALista is a warm coral-pink and like all of Benefit's boxed powders, sheer and shimmery. The full-size comes in a box with a mirror and with a brush.



And here it is on me. Benefit's boxed powders range are quite sheer and CORALista is no exception. On fair skin like mine, it can be worn alone as a blush, but on darker skin tones, it'd work better as a highlighter or on top of another blush. 




I love the warmth CORALista gives my skin and it makes for a great shimmery blush. What do you think? Have you tried CORALista?


C.


1 comment:

  1. I used to love Benefit blushes, have them still all.... and coralista is my favourite Benefit blush, but then I discovered Bobbi Brown blush... so I would say benefit blushes dont measure up in the staying power or pigment department in comparison to Bobbi Brown....

    ReplyDelete