Thursday, October 15, 2015

MAC MACnificent Me Pro Longwear Paint Pot and Fluidline Review and Swatches

From my MAC MACnificent Me haul, I also have two Pro Longwear Paint Pots for review. The two Pro Longwear Paint Pots I purchased were Stroke My Ego a "pink silver shimmer" and Nice Composure a "midtone cool grey" (LE, $26.00 CA/$22.00 US.) 

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots (L to R): 
Nice Composure and Stroke My Ego

Like other colours from the range, these Paint Pots have a creamy texture which sets to an almost indestructible, long wearing shadow. Of the two I purchased, Nice Composure has the most traditional Paint Pot texture in that it's opaque and smooth.

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots (L to R): 
Nice Composure and Stroke My Ego

Nice Composure - As MAC aptly describes, this is a cool matte mid tone grey with excellent pigmentation and a smooth even texture. This would be great on it's own or a nice alternative to black for layering under duochrome or shimmer eyeshadows. A+

Stroke My Ego - A shimmery mid tone taupe with pinky-mauve overtones. I found this shade to be a little on the sheerer side which made application a little less smooth, but this colour is still buildable. Very pretty. B+

Overall I think these are solid offerings in the Pro Longwear Paint Pot range. Good neutral-ish shades for fall and both shades are flattering to all skintones. If you are a lover of this product don't wait too long to get these!

Overall Grade: B+ and A+

No comments:

Post a Comment