Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LUSTING: Philosophy I Love Candy Corn 3 in 1





Have you ever tried Philosophy's 3 in 1 shampoo/shower gel/bubble baths? They're these fat, brightly colours bottles of bubbly scented joy. In scents such as Cinnamon Buns, Raspberry Sorbet, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Spicy Gumdrop, Mimosa and Blackberry Sauce, the bottles come printed with recipes of what yummy thing they're replicating the scent of. And I tell you, somehow Cinnamon Buns and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies somehow smell fresh-baked, as if the thick, rick, warmth of them has somehow been captured in a fragrance.

Just for Sephora and just for autumn and of course, Hallowe'en, Philosophy has come out with a special 3 in 1 called I Love Candy Corn. Look it's striped like a piece of candy corn too!!! I'm going to need a bag of the candy just within reach when I'm using this though!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment