Monday, May 3, 2010

MAC Prêt-à-Papier Blushes

The last of my Prêt-à-Papier haul, the two LE Sheertone Blushes from the collection Instant Chic and Garb.

Photos taken indoor with flash and swatches without, NC 35-40 skin.


Left to right: Instant Chic and Garb



Lef to right: Instant Chic and Garb*

* I apologize for the blurriness of this shot, the two blushes are fairly light and do not show up very well on my arm.

MAC Prêt-à-Papier Sheertone Blushes LE ($22.00 CA/$18.50 US)

Instant Chic - a incredibly pretty, flattering sheer pinky coral, reminds me of a long discontinued shade called Petal. The Sheertone texture is incredibly smooth and finely milled, which means that you can really control the intensity of this blush.

Garb - a sheer, smooth slightly pinked beige. A very subtle colour that I can see working as a subtle contour on lighter skintones and a neutral cheek on darker tones. It could also be used as a bronzer on very light skins.

General Comments

I highly recommend Instant Chic - not only is it such a pretty colour it is a dream to apply. This blush would be a great way to break into corals and would also be a great "pop" colour for more neutral blushes.

What's your feeling on these two?

J

4 comments:

  1. I think I will be picking up Instant Chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should so, so pretty!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you've got me lemming big time for those 2 blushes. I can't wait for the collection to be released here in Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two colours are great for Asian skintones. Although Garb isn't a typical blush colour, it will be a great one to have to pair with really dramatic lips or eyes. Let us know when you get them how you like them!

    J

    ReplyDelete