It's time for our weekly round-up of beauty links for your clicking and reading pleasure.
- This article isn't about beauty per se, but in the photos (WARNING: nudity) actress Lake Bell is wearing a large rose tattoo transfer, designed by her tattoo artist husband. You can learn more about Tinsley Transfers here.
- The amazing Toronto-based MUA Lucky Bromhead offers her tips for keeping your office-appropriate beauty looks stylish.
- The iconic look of the flappers of the 1920s was much more than a beauty and style statement, it was political. What does your style say?
- If you're into crafty stuff, check out these creative DIY hacks for your shoes.
- MYTH: Short hair is boring, since you don't have the options for styling like you do when you have long hair. So not true. Check out these styling ideas for shorter hair!
And finally, check out this adorable Lipstick Dance video.