Second Sunday of the New Year and how are we all fairing so far? Did you make resolutions? If so, how are they going?
Here's the Beauty Squared Round-Up for Sunday, January 11. There's a lot to share with you so, let's goooooooo!
- Rae of The Beauty Notice shares her favourites from 2014. If you've got dry and dehydrated skin, you'll find some product recommendations in there.
- It's the new year, so why not try something new with your makeup look? Fashion Magazine's Beauty Panel share their change-up tips here.
- Here's another argument for trying something new makeup-wise and tips from Alle of XOVain.
- And if you typically wear quite a bit of makeup, for the new year why not try a fresh-faced look like Nic of Pixiwoo which she demonstrates here?
- If you're experiencing cold, dry weather where you are right now, you're likely noticing changes to your skin and hair. Here are some helpful links.
- Paste Magazine's round-up of natural beauty products for winter.
- Your grandma probably used to use them (maybe still does!), and here's why you should take a look at cold creams if you're skin is dry and dehydrated.
- You might need to rethink your makeup to suit the weather too. Here are some tips on winterizing your look.
- Some more natural beauty treatments:
- Cate Blanchett's DIY body scrub.
- 11 Weird Beauty and Health Treatments You Need to Know
- MUA and beauty blogger Lelo shares part one of her journey to clear up her acne.
- Gray eyeliner: why you should wear it.
- Tips for becoming blonde and maintaining it.
- How to keep your undereye concealer from creasing.
- A look at a new mascara coming from L'Oreal - Miss Manga Punky Mascara. It allows you to sculpt your lashes into shapes!
- Fashion designer Victoria Beckham has collaborated with Nails Inc. on two nail polish shades to coincide with her Spring/Summer 2015 collection.
- Red lipstick - Growing Up Meant Learning How To Wear Red Lipstick.