Hope your Sunday is going well, whether you're out and running errands, or having a quiet afternoon. Thanks for spending some time with Beauty Squared!
- Cold weather makeup tips - trust that this is a must-read!
- Retinoids fight wrinkles and smooth the skin and here are the best you can get for under $30.
- Ever since the BB cream became such a massive hit for so many Western skincare and makeup brands, the beauty world have been keeping their eyes on South Korean beauty trends. One of the latest to make its way over here are sleep masks, which you layer over your serums and moisturizers at night, allowing them to penetrate your skin better.
- Tips for saving money on beauty products. I know we call could use this advice.
- Oh, brown-eyed gals, this post is for you.
- How to conceal dark undereye circles.
- Twiggy, the iconic supermodel who defined the 1960s, has been signed as the latest face of L'Oreal Professional.
- If you're a fan of the series Orange is the New Black, you've seen how the characters adapt their beauty regimes to prison life. Real-life former inmate Annie Burchard talks about how she adapted her distinct look after she was incarcerated using things you probably wouldn't have thought you could use for makeup and hair.