Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman: What Will You Haul?



As most of you already know, MAC launches their Wonder Woman Collection February 10th in stores and TODAY online. There has been a lot of buzz on the blogs about this collection, some overwhelmingly excited and some not-so-much. A lot of the criticism surrounding this release is the jumbo sized versions of products and their corresponding increase in price.

For an incredibly in depth, well organized and thorough review of this collection, look no further than Christine's blog at Temptalia: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-wonder-woman-overall-recommendations
Usually, I'm chomping at the bit to buy almost everything associated with a specialty MAC release, but with the gigantic sized products and increased prices I'm not so sure...I mean I barely make a dent in the regular sized products I buy on account of the large and ever growing stash I already have. So do I really need a Mineralize Skinfinish that's twice the size of a regular one? Not really.

We want to know if you are jumping on this bandwagon - what do you think of the collection, and what if anything are you going to be hauling? Let us know what your picks and rejects are...here are my preliminary picks:

1. Amazon Princess Blush
2. Mighty Aphrodite Blush
3. Pink Power Mineralize Skinfinish
4.Valiant Eyeshadow quad
5. Opulash Mascara in Army of Amazon's

What do you intend to get? Let us know in the comments!

J

2 comments:

  1. I want both blushes, both msfs, 2 l/s, 1 gloss, both reflects pearls. I need to reduce my list by the time it comes out in the UK! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi xDiamondsandPearlsx

    Both the Reflects Glitters and the Pigments are permanent products at MAC PRO stores on the online PRO store. The Wonder Woman versions are a few dollars(or pounds)dearer than the regular packaged ones (same size though), so you could always pick them up later & focus your cash on the LE items.

    Let us know what you do get!

    J

    ReplyDelete