Thursday, December 4, 2014

EyEnvy Eyelash & Eyebrow Conditioner Review Part One


I picked up a tube of EyEnvy at IMATS Toronto 2014 honestly, because I'd heard very good things about it and because it was $60. It usually costs $90. 

EyEnvy is an eyelash and eyebrow conditioning solution that improves the length, volume and thickness of eyelashes and eyebrows. It's only sold in salons, not online.

Disclaimer: I don't really need anything that lengthens or thickens my eyelashes. I'm lucky to be genetically blessed with long, thick lashes, though they are light in colour and point down when not curled. 

I bought EyEnvy because I've been trying to grow my eyebrows. I've been tweezing my eyebrows since I was a teenager and I thought I might let them regrow to their original thickness so I could groom them from scratch. Growing eyebrows can take a long time, sometimes years. After a few months of letting them grow naturally, I have some added thickness to my right eyebrow and almost nothing added to my left eyebrow. Why not try EyEnvy? I've heard very good things about it from friends and strangers alike. 


EyEnvy comes in a tube, much like some liquid eyeliners, with a wand with a thin brush. Each tube is meant to last you about five months. 

EyEnvy contains:

Sodium Hyaluronate - moisturizing factor that penetrates deep down into dermis and promotes skin/blood micro circulation and nutrient absorption and maintain normal metabolism.

Grape seed extract - potent antioxidant and wound-healing properties.

Bio-Peptides - help to rejuvenate and strengthen fragile hairs.

Tocopheryl-Vitamin E - natural antioxidant to protect hair and follicles from environmental damage.

Ginseng root extract - helps repair damaged hair.

Chamomile - helps soothe the sensitive skin.

Penta-peptide - helps follicles reach their full potential.

Vitamin C - acts as an antioxidant.

Vitamin A - establishes normal skin function.

Vitamin B3 - cell communicating ingredient. Stimulates micro circulation in the dermis.


EyEnvy comes with specific instructions. Before application, you must shake the tube to make sure the ingredients of the conditioner is combined. For the eyelashes, you remove the wand from the tube and wipe the brush three times on the inside of the tube. Then apply it in one motion along the base of your lashes. Do this for each eye. For the eyebrows, follow the same instructions except apply the conditioner where you want to hairs to grow. Apply EyEnvy each day, in the morning. 



I'll be using this for a few months to see what effect, if any, it has on my eyelashes and eyebrows. I

Here are some photos showing my bare eyelashes and eyebrows before I started using EyEnvy. I have curled my lashes so they can be seen better. Naturally they point straight ahead and down. 


Right eye

Left eye


I will do a follow-up post when I've been using EyEnvy for a few months, or when the tube is empty. I will let you know if I see any difference and post photos to show the progress, if any.

Stay tuned!

C.


1 comment:

  1. Insane results! I started using Eyenvy at the end of December and was crestfallen after 4 weeks when i didnt notice much difference... after 5-6 weeks though!!!!!! OMG. I can't believe that after years of stubby lashes and lash extensions, i finally found a solution! Hope your journey is as great as mine!!

    ReplyDelete