Hope you're having a spectacular Fall day. If not, hopefully you're somewhere cosy and comfortable, or will be soon.
Here is our weekly round-up of beauty-related weblinks for you!
- Check out these "photoshopped" photos from the 1930s. (These photos aren't photoshopped, they're retouched.)
- "Alien vampire goddess" Tilda Swinton will be featured in NARS' spring 2015 ad campaign.
- Save some money and buy these beauty supply items at the art supply store.
- More Instagram makeup transformations, this time from Lucia Pittalis, who has transformed herself into Keith Richards, Iggy Pop and Walter White from Breaking Bad.
- MUA Lisa Eldridge does a very natural Downton Abbey makeup look on Downton star, Lady Edith herself, Laura Carmichael. This look is perfect for anyone who wants a no-makeup makeup look.
- Need a Halloween costume? How about Marge Simpson? Check out this awesome tutorial.
- Can an extremely talented, very experienced, awesome MUA like Pat McGrath do someone's makeup with her eyes closed? Model Natalia Vodianova challenged her to do just that in this short film. Do you think it's real?