- The beauty brands are gearing up for the holiday season and well, chances are that a lot of the gift sets will sell out before we even get to December. One of these is the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot O' Blushes which Temptalia has a sneak peek preview of up right now.
- Some makeup organization tips and ideas here, if you're in need of them (aren't we all?).
- Vintage beauty tips using cucumber, rose water and petroleum jelly, among others.
- I saw this post on fashionable New Yorkers age 60 and up, and it reminded me of the three ladies I photographed at the Met Museum in NYC a few years ago (click here to see).
- Small Canadian makeup brand Pandora's Box has been fighting Pandora Jewelry over the name Pandora and has made their battle public in the hopes that it will help fight corporate bullying. Have a watch and share?
- MUA Kristen Arnett talks about the 10 things she does to make models runway-ready. There's some great information in this. Think it's just a bit of powder and lipgloss on those 20 year olds? Think again.
- A video from MAC showing some of the looks they were a part of for the Spring/Summer 2015 NY Fashion Week this year. Yet-to-be-released products and gorgeous looks to look forward to!
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Beauty Squared Round-Up - October 5, 2014
Hello and Happy Sunday! It's time for our weekly round-up of interesting links from all over the web, all related to beauty. Let's get started!