Monday, October 26, 2009

Link: Amazing Roy Lichtenstein art-inspired make-up!




I came across this on Twitter this morning and had to share it. Check out this absolutely astounding shots of a make-up look inspired by the art of Roy Lichtenstein, the pop artist. When I did my make-up course we had an photoshoot assignment where we had to make our models look like a painting. Everyone else chose classic paintings from Renaissance or Impressionist artists and I was the only one who chose a pop artist, Andy Warhol. So this is right up my alley artistically and speaks to my retro sensibilities too!

Need a Hallowe'en costume idea? Grab a retro costume and try out this make-up and hair look. (The pumpkins are pretty cool too.)

http://charmedtasha.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-most-wonderul-time-of-year.html

No comments:

Post a Comment