Saturday, April 24, 2010

MAC Art Supplies Pearlglide Intense Liners

MAC releases so many collections that often I can't remember when I got what, or what exactly I got. Case in point - the swatches of the Pearlglide Intense Liners I took a few weeks ago. I've been blogging less lately due to school, but now that the year's over (!) I can finish off my haul from...what collection were these from? I had to actually check MAC's website! So here's my final haul from Art Supplies.

Photo taken in natural light, NC 35-40 skin.


MAC Pearlglide Liners: Industrial, Petrol Blue, Almost Noir, Designer Purple
Undercurrent and Black Line

MAC Pearlglide Intense Liners LE ($17.50 CA/$ 14.50 US)

Industrial - a blue grey that flashes purple and blue. Incredibly pretty. To see it in action check out C's FOTD using this liner Industrial Eyes FOTD.

Petrol Blue  -  an indigo blue with blue shimmer. A great shade for counteracting bloodshot eyes.

Almost Noir - an odd name for a shade that is a gold flecked plum brown. This is an unusual shade that I think would look really interesting as a soft smokey eye.

Designer Purple - an iridescent grape with purple shimmer. Very purple.

Undercurrent - a bright teal with high shimmer.

Black Line - fantastic colour, a black base with gold and green shimmer. Smoking and versatile.


General Comments

I've loved Pearlglide liners from the first time they were released (Suite Array collection, fall 2008). I think they are a perfect, quick way to add a bit of bling to your daily look without risking looking like a club hopper. Out of the 6 shades, my favourites are Industrial and Black Line. I think Almost Noir may be a sleeper, and I'm thinking of using that one to do a soft, smokey plum eye. Pearlglide Intese Liners have very good staying power and set within 10-15 seconds of application.


No comments:

Post a Comment