Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MAC Cham Pale Eyeliners Review and Swatches

Last but not least in my Cham Pale haul are the two LE eye liners, I get No Kick Eye Kohl and the oft repromoted Feline Kohl Power. Both pencils are $17.50 CA/14.50 US.

I Get No Kick Eye Kohl (top) and Feline Kohl Power (bottom),

I Get No Kick is a lovely shimmery champagne color which is light enough to create a highlight on any skintone without looking ashy or too white. You could use this on your tear ducts, brow bone, cupid's bow or even on your cheekbones in a pinch by dabbing it on with your finger tips.

Feline is a pitchy black which has a cult following as the blackest black liner that MAC produces. I resisted buying Feline for a long time, on the logic that it couldn't be that much different than Smolder, my standby by lining my water line. Photo on NC 40 skin, flash.

Left to right: I Get No Kick, Feline and Smolder

Well I finally caved and picked up Feline, if only to see what the hype was about. For this post I thought I would include a comparison of Feline and Smolder to assauge the readers (and my own) curiosity. As you can see, Feline really is blacker than Smolder, which looks more like a soft, graphite black in comparison.

Any one else a Feline devotee?

J


No comments:

Post a Comment