Thursday, January 14, 2010

LUSTING: NARS Cruising Lipstick (and the rest of the Spring 2010 Collection)

A friend sent me this link from The Frisky featuring a lip colour from NARS Spring 2010 Collection. She was lusting over the lipstick (Cruising) that Amber Valetta is wearing in the promo photo. I admit, it looks completely lustworthy but nude lip colours are a tricky beast and you MUST MUST MUST try them before you buy them. So I'm not completely in lust over it just yet. I will definitely be trying it out once it's at my local Sephora!




Let me wax poetic over the looks of the entire Spring Collection, however. The photos and colour collection are inspired by the legendary Catherine Deneuve in the 1968 film La Chamade and I am a sucker for ANYTHING 60s-inspired. Now, I'm not sure I could pull off the yellow eyeshadow but I love the otherwise softly emphasized 60s-style eye and nude lip. Not to mention the amazing mane of hair that only exists for me in my dreams...

More photos of the colour collection:

  


 Top Left: NARS D. Gorgeous Single Eyeshadow $23
Bottom L to R: Camargue Duo Cream Eyeshadow $32, Kuala Lumpur Duo Eyeshadow $32 and
Glitter Pencil $24
  
 L to R: Cruising Lipstick $24, Easy Lover and Ophelia Lip Glosses $24 and Purple Rain Nail Polish $16

Oh dear, I'm lusting after that GORGEOUS nail polish too! AND the glosses! AND the Kuala Lumpur Duo!

Lusting, lusting, lusting...and fanning myself.

C.

2 comments:

  1. Have you see a swatch for Purple Rain! I saw one a few days ago.. BEAUTIFUL. I'm excited to pick up a few things from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Purple Rain, its gorgeous! I'm very tempted by it, but I need more nail polish like I need a hole in the head, LOL.

    I will definitely swatch that one shortly.

    J

    ReplyDelete