Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MAC Pigments...Downsized!




I have sad news - MAC pigments are, like the rest of the world, downsizing.  Starting now, MAC pigments are decreasing in size from 7.4 to 4.5 grams.  A 40% decrease in weight. The worst part?  The price is remaining the same ($23.50 CA/19.50 US)!  So we will be getting less product for the same price.

While I understand MAC is probably suffering in this economy (who isn't?), it pains me to see how they are dealing with this situation.  I don't know if it's psychological, but I would rather them increase the price of the old size rather then decrease the amount of product.

Pigments in the old size are still available in stores, so if you've had your eye on a few colours, now is the time to strike before all the old stock is sold out and replaced by the new, smaller jars.

Dissapointed? I am.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment