Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lush Dream Cream Review


Dream Cream is one of Lush's best-selling products. It's a soothing, rich body lotion that's fantastic for dry and problem skin, and particularly good for eczema and psoriasis.

What Lush has to say about: 
Incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin. Dream Cream is LUSH's best-selling product because it makes sore skin feel good again. Chamomile and lavender calm irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches. Mark considers it his favourite product because it makes so many people so happy.
We also use oat milk, too, which has traditionally been used on troubled skin for centuries. It contains everything nature makes for soothing your skin.
Rose and lavender essential oils are calming for irritated, suffering skin.


Dream Cream contains: Oat milk, rose water, olive oil, fair trade cocoa, glycerine, stearic acid, tincture of benzoin, rose absolute, chamomile oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, triethanolamine, cetearyl alcohol, geraniol, limonene, linalool, methylparaben, propylparaben and perfume.


I used to work for Lush, so I'm very familiar with Dream Cream. I used to have customers tell me how they had never used a better moisturizer and others who raved about how quickly it eased their psoriasis. 

The fragrance was never something I warmed up to and it still doesn't appeal to me. It's borderline offensive to me so I wouldn't buy it on that basis alone. If my skin was in need of Dream Cream, I'd have to reconsider. 

I've been using it on my legs this summer to ease the irritation that comes from shaving. It absorbs well and it's very moisturizing without being heavy. This would be great moisturizer in the winter on itchy, dry skin. If you like the scent.

Any Dream Cream fans out there?

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment